GoAigua guarantees the continuity and quality of water services in a context of crisis
Successful operation of water and sanitation services depends on the ability of companies to adapt to unexpected events. These increasingly frequent situations open up a new scenario in which it is necessary to include remote management of operations and telecommuting. In this context, water service operators must have the appropriate tools available for managing abnormal or emergency situations. GoAigua is already helping water utilities tackle these new challenges.
A successful management in times of crisis
GoAigua provides operators with clear access to information, improving decision-making processes to guarantee the continuity and quality of the service. Thanks to advanced algorithms, companies can detect events accurately, remove false positives, and identify consumption patterns.
GoAigua can learn from changes in these patterns and adjust the criteria that determine alerts. For example, in the current COVID-19 crisis, lockdown rules have led to an increase in urban consumption of drinking water, while industrial and large consumers have reduced consumption.
GoAigua is the leading technology to help utilities break information silos and unlock the value of data.
Discover the welcome offer for new clients and start benefiting from the advantages of our technology.
Technology tackle industry challenges
In a context of crisis, the management of water supply, sanitation and purification services is critical. Managers must ensure continuity and the quality of services, in order to tackle challenges such as:
- Remote monitoring and operation of managed assets and infrastructure.
- Optimization of operating costs in the aftermath of unexpected events.
- Streamlining of resources in emergency situations: materials, equipment and personnel.
- Operation, maintenance and repair tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
GoAigua, as a technology for the cross-cutting management of all water service operations areas, can respond to this new scenario and empower companies to handle it successfully.
Operators have all the information at their disposal, improving decision-making processes so as guarantee safe and efficient service continuity.
Remote control of infrastructure
GoAigua provides water service operators with a premium solution for managing key business areas:
- Remote control and adjustment of drinking water production according to current demand, adapting algorithms to new consumption patterns.
- Guaranteed water quality standards through remote control of microbiological risks and automatic identification of vulnerabilities.
- Reliable demand forecasting models continuously incorporate new consumption patterns for the energy management and reduction of costs derived from water pumps.
- Environmental sustainability is ensured via remote control of emissions and discharges, which together with the algorithm integrated into the platform, helps the manager to make decisions.
Optimization of field work and event management
The GoAigua technological solution is also a useful tool in the following areas:
- Advanced algorithms provide high accuracy in the diagnosis of events, optimizing field operator tasks.
- Accurate choice of work orders that require on-site attention, which is critical in situations where any operator intervention may pose a risk to their health or that of the customer. For example, exposure to a virus during a pandemic or health crisis.
- Intelligent prioritization of events to adapt to new criteria (hospitals, residences, authorized centers, etc.).
Read the complete case study
Operation of distribution and sanitation networks
The management of networks can also benefit from the advances in technology provided by GoAigua:
- Mathematical models combine with AI and ML (Digital Twin) to guarantee the continuous supply of water, with demand management being the most sensitive decision.
- Work order generation is based on the remote control of flows and pressures, together with the application of algorithms. Thus, operators can guarantee production and supply, avoiding any impact on the customer’s service and controlling unregistered water.
- GoAigua limits the search area for leaks or fraud, reducing staff exposure and bringing down related costs.
- Critical scenario simulation enables managers to anticipate events (for example, floods), avoiding possible negative impacts on network operations.
Consumption control and billing management
GoAigua offers different use cases that respond to the new needs of water management companies:
- Pay special attention to the most critical spots via the monitoring and remote control of the water flow consumed (hospitals, schools, sports centers, etc.)
- Consumption monitoring for large clients to automatically detect leaks or fraud, as well as consumption by clients who are not authorized to use the supply.
- Collection of readings via IoT to obtain the necessary information for periodic invoicing with practically no effect on the service.
- Water consumption invoicing without having to travel, by means of services such as payment gateways through the virtual office or mobile App. Inclusion of meter readings by the customer in the App by entering the number or uploading a photograph.
- Value-added services, such as alerts for selected social groups, to provide more attention to groups who are known to be at risk or newly created risk groups.
Our team finds the best solutions to transform service management and operations, making it a benchmark in the industry.
Request an analysis of your organization’s challenges and learn how the GoAigua technology is helping other clients.
Receive personalized help in the implementation process. This is done remotely and in just a few days.
Start using GoAigua for process optimization.