GoAigua SARS-Analytics: An Early Warning System for the detection of COVID-19
Governments around the world face the challenge of controlling new outbreaks of the coronavirus. In this situation, where it is also difficult to test the entire population, wastewater can be a key ally.
GoAigua, by monitoring sanitation networks and integrating distributed data, provides an effective tool for timely action.
GoAigua anticipates coronavirus outbreaks worldwide
GoAigua SARS-Analytics shows the concentration of COVID-19 in wastewater in real time. It also allows to identify the sources of the pandemic and to alert public authorities in order to anticipate possible outbreaks.
The solution integrates in a single management point the coordination and planning of the sampling, analysis and follow-up of laboratory results, and the real-time monitoring of key indicators.
Managers are guided through the different stages of monitoring, from the implementation process to data analysis and decision-making. The solution is already implemented in Valencia, Spain, with results verified by the Spanish public research center IATA-CSIC.
GoAigua is the leading technology to help utilities break informational silos and unlock value out of data.
Discover the welcome offer for new clients and start benefiting from the advantages of our technology.
From sampling to results in real time
Sample management and laboratory
The system is capable of efficiently managing samples and associated data. GoAigua SARS Analytics automates workflows, integrates instruments, and manages samples and related information.
- Sample analysis, tracking and monitoring of results in real time
- Monitoring of virus concentration at different levels
- Geolocation of sampling points
- Mobile application for monitoring the status of analyses
GoAigua SARS-Analytics detects virus outbreaks, optimizing the use of resources and providing results in real time
Work orders coordination
Integrated environment with updated information on the status of sampling tasks, and the results of laboratory analysis.
- Work orders management and planning for efficient sample collection
- Monitoring of field work status
- Operator mobility monitoring
- Mobile app for managing field and laboratory workflows
Read the complete guide
Dashboards and control center
Real-time monitoring of the most relevant information, and the processes of planning, collection and analysis of samples. Global vision to improve efficiency and decision-making.
- Personalized dashboards with different hierarchical levels.
- Visualization of sample points and geolocated work orders in GIS interface.
- Real-time information on analysis results.
- Visualization of areas with higher concentrations of the virus, by EDAR, collectors and districts.
- Integration of meteorological and health data to assist in decision-making.
First step: consultancy and technical assistance
Laboratories can receive technical assistance to apply the methodology for quantifying SARS-CoV-2 genomic units in wastewater, and thus implement the early warning system.
- Advice on the selection and installation of the necessary equipment and materials.
- Collection of samples in WWTPs and sewage network collectors.
- Laboratory analysis to quantify the genomic units of COVID-19 in wastewater. Delivery of results.
- Training of laboratory staff and operators in charge of taking the samples.
- Identification of optimal sampling points.
Winner of the Water Technology & Infrastructure Award from Water Europe
The award recognizes GoAigua SARS Analytics as the best solution for the early detection of COVID-19 in wastewater.
- Obtain an analysis of your organization’s challenges and learn how GoAigua technology is helping other clients.
- Receive personalized help in the implementation process.
- It is done remotely and in just a few days.
- Start using GoAigua for process optimization.