Innovation and automation of irrigation infrastructure and operation through technological solutions
Irrigation plan guidelines aim to optimize water resource management and improve environmental sustainability. When this is achieved, farmers’ costs and the use of chemicals are reduced, whilst crop production and quality is increased.
GoAigua Irrigation is a technological solution for irrigation associations, which enables the definition of a smart decision-making system based on sensor data and GoAigua’s data model and smart algorithm engine.
Increase efficiency in irrigation systems
Reduction of O&M costs
Improve information on assets, billing and resource consumption
Irrigation associations can integrate the most advanced technologies to improve decision-making processes, use resources smartly and boost efficiency.
Innovation and automation are based on advanced algorithms.
Drinking Water Treatment Plants
- Real-time remote control system of the day-to-day reality of irrigation associations
- Remote operation of assets
- Automatic generation of work orders, based on the previous configuration
- Flow, pressure and consumption data monitoring for NRW control
- Water balance generation in each sector for early detection of fraud and leaks
- Analysis of consumption data to detect leaks, meter failures and fraud in private properties
- Network asset management
- Efficient control of incidents
- Workforce and work routes are optimized. Work is planned and field operations are prioritized.
- Geo-location of workers via the mobility App and advanced algorithm
- Interoperability with ERP and CMMS
GoAigua Irrigation Solutions
Service Operation Center
Integration of all available applications. Single management point for all active solutions, which are linked together via the data model and GoAigua’s smart algorithm engine.
Complete the digital transformation of your water utility
GoAigua is the leading technology solution for water cycle management. It enables the integration of multiple data sources and applications, building a cross-functional environment. The solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes the operation and maintenance of water cycle processes.