Optimization of wastewater treatment plants, and sewage and stormwater networks to prevent events and automate processes
Water utility companies must ensure a safe, reliable and cost-effective service for citizens.
The GoAigua solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes processes by building a cross-functional environment and providing a single management point for wastewater services.
Technology plays a key role in addressing the current challenges faced by wastewater treatment companies, which are transforming their management model.
Optimization of aged infrastructures and those running above ideal capacity
Response to the increasing frequency of extreme weather events
Compliance with restrictive regulations and meeting citizens’ demands
GoAigua’s technology supports utilities managing wastewater treatment plants and sewage networks.
The control of assets, processes, extraction, aeration cycles, floods, infiltration and discharges are essential to boost efficiency.
Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Work on assets, configuration of alarm thresholds and criteria for automatic generation of work orders
- Digital Twin for simulations and what-if scenarios
- Monitoring and forecasting reactor concentrations and loads, addition of chemical products, sludge production and cost, etc.
- Automatic reporting of abnormal results and defining trends
- Optimization of reagents according to the quality of influents
- Automatic extraction adjustment of online water systems to reach the process indicators set by the user (sludge age, mass load).
- Programming of preventive, predictive and corrective work
- Checks on work status, geo-location of workers
- Equalization of the inlet flow into the WWTP
- Fostering of process settling
- Prevention of shock loads to avoid an increase in energy consumption
- Early warning system for floods, based on rain simulations with mathematical models, for the following 24h
- Anticipation of flood levels, manhole overflows, etc.
- Storm tank overflow forecast: start time, duration, total solid load, flow evolution, etc.
- Support for decision-making in rain events via “what if” scenarios, reducing flooding and/or discharges
- Identification of discharge patterns
- Updating of annual VCP planning, including sampling campaigns, discharge detection and industry inspections
- Definition of sectors, location of sampling points and initial planning
- Detection of flows in the sewage network that do not come from the drinking water network or from the use of registered industrial wells
- Groundwater infiltrations and irrigation water that should not be being treated
- Industrial discharges from wells in industries not paying the wastewater sanitation fee
GoAigua Wastewater Solutions
Service Operation Center
Integration of all available applications. Single management point for all active solutions, which are linked together via the data model and GoAigua’s smart algorithm engine.
Complete the digital transformation of your water utility
GoAigua is the leading technology solution for water cycle management. It enables the integration of multiple data sources and applications, building a cross-functional environment. The solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes the operation and maintenance of water cycle processes.