Xylem Vue powered by GoAigua Wastewater brings the operational management and monitoring of wastewater treatment plants and sewer networks together in a single platform.
The solutions optimize operations across the board, from forecasting and monitoring events and discharges to detecting overflows due to clogging or viruses such as SARS-CoV-2.
A single platform for wastewater management
Xylem Vue powered by GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a single three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific wastewater solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
Our smart solutions
Centralized wastewater management
Wastewater treatment plants
- Comprehensive plant data management
- Improvement of plant operational costs: sludge production, energy, and reagents
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Process automation: sludge purging, aeration, etc.
- Adapting WWTP operations according to influent quality.
- Machine-learning techniques to predict influent flows and concentrations.
- Effluent monitoring to comply with quality requirements.
- Simulations with what-if scenarios taking into account WWTP data.
- Early Warning System for floods and overflows
- Detection of blockages in the sewer network and prediction of SSOs (sanitary sewer overflows)
- Simulation of future and past events and scenarios
- Water quality early-warning system at the WWTP inlet
- Analysis of contaminants and viruses
- Optimization of preventive sewer cleaning
- Detection of undesired flows: infiltrations, fraud and connection of rainwater network to the wastewater network
- Detection and control of industrial discharges