Smart solutions for optimized management of wastewater treatment plants, and sewer and rainwater drainage networks
GoAigua Wastewater brings the operational management and monitoring of wastewater treatment plants and sewer networks together in a single platform. The solutions optimize operations across the board, from forecasting and monitoring events and discharges to detecting overflows due to clogging or viruses such as SARS-CoV-2.
Process and decision-making optimization
Reduction of urban flooding and discharges
Compliance with legal requirements and social demands
Centralized management based on strategic vision
A single platform for wastewater management
GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a single three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific wastewater solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
Our smart solutions
Centralized wastewater management
Wastewater treatment plants
- Comprehensive plant data management
- Improvement of plant operational costs: sludge production, energy, and reagents
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Process automation: sludge purging, aeration, etc.
- Adapting WWTP operations according to influent quality.
- Machine-learning techniques to predict influent flows and concentrations.
- Effluent monitoring to comply with quality requirements.
- Simulations with what-if scenarios taking into account WWTP data.
- Early Warning System for floods and overflows
- Detection of blockages in the sewer network and prediction of SSOs (sanitary sewer overflows)
- Simulation of future and past events and scenarios
- Water quality early-warning system at the WWTP inlet
- Analysis of contaminants and viruses
- Optimization of preventive sewer cleaning
- Detection of undesired flows: infiltrations, fraud and connection of rainwater network to the wastewater network
- Detection and control of industrial discharges
Complete the digital transformation of your water utility
GoAigua is the leading technology solution for water cycle management. It enables the integration of multiple data sources and applications, building a cross-functional environment. The solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes the operation and maintenance of water cycle processes.