Smart solutions to optimise end-to-end management of drinking water supply plants and networks.
GoAigua Water centralizes drinking water utilities’ operational management to reduce costs, maximize efficiency and improve service.
The different modules facilitate decision-making and optimize operational processes, from catchment and treatment to distribution and billing management.
Water and energy efficiency improvements
CAPEX reduction and asset value enhancement
Improvements in grower satisfaction
A single platform for supply management
GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a unique three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific drinking water solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
Our smart solutions
Remote integration of household consumption, indoor leak detection with AI algorithms and meter lifecycle management
Water efficiency management is enhanced by detecting and locating leaks and calculating non-revenue water, based on instrumentation.
Process automation, autonomous creation of synoptic charts and advanced real-time algorithms based on sensor variables and other infrastructure data sources
Digital twin for real-time simulation, smart operations and improved operational decision-making with what-if scenarios
Smart monitoring and operation of water treatment plants, including algorithms for automatic process optimization.
Predictive, preventive and corrective field work planning and management, including mobile application and route optimization.
Optimization of water reading, billing, collection and debt management processes in utilities.
Digital management of customer relationships, registration, payment processes, etc. Assistance through customer service offices and website
Centralized management of drinking water processes
Drinking water plants
- Monitoring of plant assets and operational processes through a single platform
- Integration of information from multiple data sources: SCADA, sensors, dataloggers, ERP, CMMS, smart metering, GIS, etc.
- Simple set-up of alarms and operating rules with autonomous creation of synoptic charts
- Monitoring and control of water quality and control processes
- Work order management prioritized by economic or operational criteria for each application.
- Water and energy efficiency of plant processes
- Advanced water efficiency management both in the distribution network and at the supply points
- Decision-making support system based on a real-time hydraulic model.
- Optimization of field routes and automatic work order planning
- End-to-end management of the network’s meters, devices and communications
- Digital transformation of customer management processes (payments, direct debits, ownership changes, etc.)