At Idrica we are looking for a freelance Specialist in Operations and Maintenance for an international project with the aim of strengthening water operators in various countries. The project will have a duration of 3 years.
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the water and sanitation companies in the Project.
- Manage all the daily operations and maintenance of the water facilities.
- Provide technical and engineering advice in the planning, operation and maintenance of the systems.
- Coordinate all technical ítems related to water supply systems.
- Ensure adequate pressure and loss management to improve the hydraulic performance of the networks.
- Graduated in civil or industrial engineering with a postgraduate course in the field.
- 8 years of experience in companies that provide drinking water and sanitation services with at least 25,000 clients, of which at least 4 years must have been in in the position of operations manager.
- 3 years of international experience in countries other than the country of origin / nationality.
- ITS A MUST: Spanish, English and / or French