Idrica is in search of the head for Administration and Finance unit for an important drinking water supply and sanitation project in the LATAM area, with an estimated duration of 48 months. Its main mission will be to provide advice to the Project Management on financial matters, work methodologies, organization and human resources. related to organization and lead a new sanitation unit and implement procedures and work methods.
– Lead and initiate the reorganization of the financial department
– Provide knowledge to workers to carry out the assigned tasks.
– Direct and organize an ambitious investment plan.
– Deal with the day-to-day tasks of a company of these characteristics.
– Organize and ensure the training of workers
– Ensure a real transfer of knowledge and responsibilities
– Effective implementation of procedures
– Degree or bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting Sciences, Administration or any other equivalent discipline.
– Have at least 10 years of experience in the field of financial accounting.
– Be familiar with the water and sanitation sector;
– High level of French: The selected person must have the ability to speak, read and write correctly in French
– Mastering computer tools (Word, Excel, Power point, Quickbooks or Acpaac);
– A meticulous, meticulous and methodical person;
– Be able to maintain human relationships and work as a team;
– Know how to define priorities and ensure monitoring in their field of activities.