Idrica is looking for a Management Advisor for an important potable water supply and sanitation project in the LATAM area, with an estimated duration of 48 months. Its main mission will be to provide advice to the Project Management on financial matters, work methodologies, organization and human resources. related to organization and lead a new sanitation unit and implement procedures and work methods.
– Advice to Management.
– Lead and organize the structure of the company.
– Prepare reports and research on specific topics that are requested.
– Analyze and evaluate compliance with project monitoring.
– report of the General Director.
– Provide support and advice to administrative units or departments that carry out a project.
– Advice to the areas in the elaboration of Work Plans for Strategic Projects.
– Report and / or Information Sheets on the Progress of the Monitoring of Strategic Projects.
– Preparation of Presentations
– Information Analysis
– Board of Directors Report in Draft Format.
– Monitoring of activities carried out by external advisers in support of strategic projects.
– Attend and respond to requests for information required by the General Director.
– Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in public service management;
– Mastering computer tools (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.);
– Have a sense of leadership, especially participatory;
– High level of French: The selected person must have the ability to speak, read and write French correctly