Idrica is looking for a consultant for the product development department with experience in urban sewerage and drainage.
Its main mission will be to participate in Engineering projects within the scope of the Integral Water Cycle at an international level, specifically referring to urban sanitation and drainage.
- Management of international projects and operations.
- GIS analysis and modeling of sewer networks
- Technical advice on company projects, diagnosing the situation, proposing improvements and developing action plans with economic valuation.
- Participation in the development, improvement and implementation of IT solutions in their specialty, defining requirements and methodologies.
- Serve and manage Idrica clients, participating in demonstrations and / or pilots.
- Work for the achievement of new clients and / or projects, taking care of the quality of the services provided.
- Participation in new tenders, writing technical proposals and evaluating them
– Academic Training: Engineering with a specialization in hydraulics.
– Specific Knowledge: GIS, modeling of sewerage networks
– Languages: High level of English
– Minimum 5 years in the Integral Water Cycle
- Project Management Professional training
- Experience in international projects
- Management of project management software