- Role: Contractor’s team leader
- Company: Idrica
- Country: Angola
- Location: Malanje
For a project awarded by the Ministry of Energy and Water (MINEA) for the management, operation and maintenance of the water supply system in Malanje (Angola), a professional profile is required as a “Contractor’s Team Leader”, through the provision of professional services in the form of a commercial contract, with an estimated duration of 4-5 years, distributed over 10 months a year of travel in Angola. Interesting economic conditions linked to the provision of professional services are offered.
– Consultancy services to the Board of Directors of the water company in the management of the drinking water supply service, in the elaboration of the universal vision of water in the Province of Malanje and of relations with third parties.
– Manage and lead the required deliverables and services to be provided, prepare periodic progress reports on technical, commercial and financial operations and coordinate new capital investments.
– Supervise the technical, commercial and financial viability of the water company.
– Ensure established workflows, quality control and internal controls, as well as develop and implement new working procedures.
– To lead all strategic lines of intervention for the adequate management of the water service
– Degree in civil or industrial engineering + postgraduate course in the subject.
– 8 years of experience in companies providing drinking water and sanitation services with at least 50,000 clients, of which at least 4 years in a prominent management position.
– 3 years of experience in international projects.
– Experience in implementing drinking water and sanitation investment programmes financed by multilateral organisations in developing countries is an asset.
– Languages: high level English + Spanish/Portuguese.