Idrica is in search of a Head of the Sanitation Unit for an important drinking water supply and sanitation project in the LATAM area, with an estimated duration of 48 months. Its main mission will be to provide advice to the Project Management on financial matters, work methodologies, organization and human resources. related to organization and lead a new sanitation unit and implement procedures and work methods.
– Lead and initiate the reorganization of the sanitation department.
– Provide knowledge to workers to carry out the assigned tasks.
– Direct and organize an ambitious investment plan.
– Deal with the day-to-day tasks of a company of these characteristics.
– Organize and ensure the training of workers
– Ensure a real transfer of knowledge and responsibilities
– Effective implementation of procedures
– Promote the production and supervision of work
– Qualification: Diploma in sanitation, environmental engineering or other related field.
– Have at least ten 10 years of experience in technical positions of operational sanitation;
– Have experience in the management of sanitation structures in developing countries;
– Have experience in testing a sanitation strategy or master plan for cities with more than 250,000 inhabitants;
– High level of French: The selected person will have the ability to speak, read and write French correctly.