At Idrica we are looking for freelance Commercial and Financial Management Specialists for an international project with the aim of strengthening water operators in various countries. The project will have a duration of 3 years.
Will be the person in charge of the commercial and financial management of the water and sanitation companies of the Project.
- Manage the commercial management cycle, including measurement, billing and collection, as well as customer service.
- Develop and implement actions to improve customer growth within the service area.
- Ensure all regulations, policies and related internal work processes are correctly implemented.
- Preparation of business plans and proceed with the accounting closing, as well as financial planning.
- Graduate in technical engineering or economics with a postgraduate course related to the assignment.
- 8 years of experience in companies that provide drinking water and sanitation services with at least 25,000 clients, of which at least 4 years in a position of commercial and financial management.
- 3 years of international experience in countries other than the country of origin / nationality.
- ITS A MUST: Spanish, English and / or French.