Project in a European country, for technical assistance related to the implementation of a digital platform for the management of the integral water cycle. A professional profile is required as an expert in water loss management, with an estimated project duration of 2.5 years, residing much of the time in a European country other than Spain.
– Responsible for the hydraulic efficiency management project.
– Management of the hydraulic balance and water losses in the drinking water distribution system and exfiltration in wastewater systems;
– Advice to the client in their field of specialization, including the design of the strategy and equipment necessary to address the improvement of hydraulic performance.
– Active participation, within their field of specialization, in the implementation of a digitized management system of the water and sanitation infrastructure carried out by the project, as well as the updating of the Master Plan.
– Preparation, with the support of other experts, of deliverables / documentation related to the project activities.
– Other activities to support project management.
– Degree in civil or environmental engineering, industrial, information technology (IT), mathematics or equivalent.
– 5 years of demonstrable professional experience related to projects related to the Integral Water Cycle.
– Knowledge of geographic information systems.
– Experience in contracts / projects in the field of water loss management, including activities related to the implementation of digital water loss management systems for utility operators is required.
– Languages: high level English. Second European language will be valued