Project in a European country, for technical assistance related to the implementation of a digital platform for the management of the integral water cycle. A professional profile is required as an expert in hydraulic modeling, with an estimated project duration of 2.5 years, with frequent short-stay trips to a European country other than Spain.
- Responsible for the realization of the hydraulic models within the framework of the contract, both for the supply and sanitation networks.
- Advice to the client in his field of specialization.
- Active participation, within their field of specialization, in the implementation of a digitized management system of the water and sanitation infrastructure carried out by the project, as well as the updating of the Master Plan.
- Collaboration in the improvement / implementation of a new geographic information system.
- Preparation, with the support of other experts, of deliverables / documentation related to the project activities.
- Other activities to support project management.
- Degree in civil or environmental engineering, industrial, information technology (IT), mathematics or equivalent.
- 5 years of professional experience related to projects related to the Integral Water Cycle.
- Knowledge of geographic information system.
- Its a must a justifiable experience in contracts / projects in the field of hydraulic models and master plans.
- Knowledge of the common hydraulic modeling software.
- Languages: high level English. Second European language will be valued