At Idrica we are looking for a freelance project manager for an international project with the aim of strengthening water operators in various countries. The project will have a duration of 3 years.
Planning, Coordination and management of the People assigned in each project location.
- Ensure the correct performance of the service provision contract.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly reports on the status of all operations.
- Ensure workflows, quality management and internal control procedures.
- Coordinate institutional relations between all actors and stakeholders of the project.
- Assist the Board of Directors of the water company in the management of the water and sanitation service. V
- Graduated in civil or industrial engineering with a postgraduate course in the field.
- 8 years of experience in companies that provide drinking water and sanitation services with at least 25,000 clients, of which at least 4 years must have been in outstanding management positions.
- 3 years of international experience in countries other than the country of origin / nationality.
- Experience in the implementation of investment programs for drinking water and sanitation financed by multilateral organizations in developing countries
- ITS A MUST: Spanish, English and / or French