Business group company with presence in several continents and enabling company of the digital transformation of the production process in industry 4.0, and of resources and services in Smart Cities and Smart building, seeks to incorporate a professional with demonstrable experience in the development of integration processes with tools ETL for the technical department.
The functions will consist of assisting the technical department in the definition, development, implementation and optimization of integration processes with ETL tools. Therefore, the functions of the position will be the following:
– Design, validation and implementation of ETL processes from various data sources (Flat / XML / SQL / NoSQL, REST) to different target repositories (SQL / NoSQL).
– Optimization of the efficiency of the data migration process, guaranteeing the integrity and quality of the information and adjusting to the needs of the clients.
– Development of integration components using Java, C # and related tools.
-Coordination with the teams involved within the organization to carry out the integration of new data sources in the existing data infrastructure.
-Implementation of adjustments aimed at improving the performance, automation and maintenance of ETL processes.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience using the following tools and technologies:
- SQL databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- No-SQL databases: Cassandra, HDFS, ClickHouse, ELK stack, MongoDB.
- Source code control: experience with GIT, TFS or similar.
- ETL tools, specific knowledge of Apache Nifi or SQL Server
- Integration Services will be valued.
Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C #, Java and SQL scripts.
- Apache Kafka
- Apache storm
Experience working in the generation, commissioning and management of hybrid IaaS cloud environments.
Essential: High level of English