Idrica is looking for a Project Manager. This person will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all the actions / tasks of a software implementation project, from the initial phase of technical / functional consulting to its start-up and project closure.
- Direct contact with the client to agree on the project objectives.
- Collect and prioritize the different functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support the different analysis and design tasks.
- Project planning .
- Direction and coordination of the resources used in the project.
- Decision making in relation to the project objectives.
- Monitoring and financial management of the project.
- Monitoring and management of the project’s quality indicators.
- University degree related to IT sector.
- High level of English: ITS A MUST
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management. Previous experience in monitoring software projects (budget control, ensuring delivery times, days, etc.).
- At least 5 years of proven experience in analysis, design and development of services / applications within the water sector
We are looking for a person with leadership and communication skills and the ability to define business requirements and coordination between the different departments involved in each project.