Idrica, a company specialized in the Integral Water Cycle and
in full international expansion, requires a senior implementation consultant,
with a university degree related to the IT sector (Computer Engineering,
Telecommunications Engineering, Bachelor / Degree in Mathematics, Technical
Computer Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science or Degree in Computer
Reporting to the IT ProjectManagement, it will be responsible for the implementation of technological projects, its main functions being:
· Direct contact with the client to agree on the project objectives.
· Project planning in all its aspects.
· Direction and coordination of all the resources used in the project.
· Decision making in relation to the project objectives.
· Monitoring and management of quality indicators.
At least 5 years of experience in IT project management.
Previous experience as Project Manager to keep track of projects (budget control, ensure deadline commitments, days …).
Experience working with traditional (PMP, Prince2) or Agile (SCRUM) project management methodologies will be an asset.
Medium-high English, especially at a conversational level.