At Idrica we provide our clients with a unique differential value based on experience and knowledge in the Integral Water Cycle.
As a result of our international expansion, we are looking for specialists in the Engineering area with knowledge and experience in the field of the Integral Water Cycle:
o Sewer Networks.
o Potable Water Networks.
o Master Plans.
o Readings, billing and business cycle.
o Electromechanical maintenance.
o Civil Works.
You will receive in-company training over a long period where you will acquire all the company’s own know-how to provide you with all the specific knowledge necessary for your professional development and participation in international projects.
– FP and / or Engineering or Degree (Industrial, Roads …).
– Previous experience of 5 years in the field of the Integral Water Cycle.
– Master’s degree linked to the sector will be valued.
– High level of English.
– Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
– Indispensable expatriation availability to any country depending on the needs and demands of projects in which the company is immersed.
To apply for this vacancy, complete all the sections and please detail in “Observations”:
– Area / s of Specialization in the Integral Water Cycle.
– Current Salary Band.
– Brief statement of your motivation for this offer.