A .NET MVC web programmer with experience in support services and maintenance of business software applications is required for the maintenance and development of Web Applications and related technologies.
Specific knowledge is required in:
·Development Platforms: .NET Framework 4.6 (MVC)
·Technologies: Razor (HTML), JQuery v1.11.3, Highcharts.js
·Map rendering technology: Google Maps API
·Geospatial Information: SRID 4326 (WGS 84), MySQL Spatial Data Types
·Application Server: Microsoft IIS 10
– Degree related to IT
– University degree related to IT sector: Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Bachelor /Degree in Mathematics, Technical Computer Engineering (management or systems), Diploma in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Science.
– English language
– Experience of at least 3 years in the development of business web applications.
– Very valuable:
· Knowledge of software design patterns.
· Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
· Knowledge of Software Testing Tools: Selenium, Postman, JMeter, etc.
· Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
·Knowledge in container technologies: Docker
– Valuable certifications related to the development of Applications in the Microsoft Technology Stack
We are looking for a team player reporting directly to the Project Manager.
Responsible, demanding in the quality of the software developed, proactive, with initiative in the application of new technologies, ability to communicate with users and methodical in testing and with good practices to build quality software with the least number of incidents and defects .