Smart Water Report 2019
Foundations for Building a Digital Twin for Water Utilities
The Smart Water Report features more than 80 speakers covering the latest applications of digital solutions for water and wastewater systems.
In this chapter, international experts discuss about digital twins, the key opportunities they bring for water utilities, and the importance of data integration and visualization.
The ebook is a SWAN Forum – Water Online joint publication. With the participation of the following authors:
- Gigi Karmous-Edwards, founder SWAN Digital Twin H2O Work Group.
- Pilar Conejos, Head of Network Control and Regulation at Global Omnium.
- Jaime Barba, CEO Idrica and water technology expert.
- Kumar Mahinthakumar, Professor at North Carolina State University
- Sarah Braman, Water resource engineer at Town of Cary.
- Pascale Vicat-Blanc, founder and CTO at Stackilab.