Smart Water Report 2019
Foundations for Building a Digital Twin for Water Utilities
The Smart Water Report 2019 features the opinions of over 80 experts on the latest applications of digital solutions for water and wastewater systems.
In this chapter, international experts discuss digital twins, the key opportunities they bring for water utilities, and the importance of data integration and visualization.
This eBook is a joint SWAN Forum – Water Online publication with the participation of the following authors:
- Gigi Karmous-Edwards, founder of the SWAN Digital Twin H2O Work Group
- Pilar Conejos, Head of Network Control and Regulation at Global Omnium
- Jaime Barba, CEO Idrica and a water technology expert
- Kumar Mahinthakumar, Professor at North Carolina State University
- Sarah Braman, Water resource engineer in the Town of Cary
- Pascale Vicat-Blanc, founder and CTO at Stackilab