Get the Whitepaper - From Conventional to Smart: The Lessons Learned
Digitalization opens the way to cost reduction in water utilities, thanks to greater process efficiency. To achieve success, it is necessary to take into account both the technology and the people.
Discover the lessons learned during Global Omnium’s digital transformation process. The utility evolved its conventional water meters in Valencia, Spain into one of the largest smart meter networks in Europe. In this process, GoAigua technology played a key role.
In this whitepaper, you will gain insight into:
- The factors that drove the digitization of processes and infrastructure in Global Omnium.
- How the most appropriate vendors’ meters were selected.
- Why a phased approach to meter deployment was adopted.
- The integration of all data into the GoAigua platform, and the value unlocked.
- The lessons learned throughout the process, which has established Global Omnium as a benchmark company in Europe.