Get the Whitepaper - From conventional to smart: the lessons learned
Digitalization paves the way for cost reduction in water utilities, thanks to greater process efficiency. To achieve success, both technology and the people factors need to be taken into account.
Discover the lessons learned during Global Omnium’s digital transformation process. The utility upgraded its conventional water meters in Valencia (Spain), to become one of the largest smart meter networks in Europe. The GoAigua technology played a key role in this process.
In this whitepaper, you will gain insight into:
- The factors that drove the digitization of processes and infrastructure in Global Omnium.
- How the best meter vendors were selected.
- Why a phased approach to meter deployment was adopted.
- How all the data was integrated into the GoAigua platform, unlocking value.
- The lessons learned throughout the process which established Global Omnium as a benchmark company in Europe.