Expert services for the water sector
Over a decade of international experience in supporting clients in managing the entire water cycle
Overcoming industry challenges
• State of assets and lifespan increase
• Cost reduction for regulatory, preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance
• Planning of investments to renovate and expand facilities
Service quality improvement
• Pressure and flow controlled by sectors
• Guaranteed quality and health
• Detection of contamination sources and health protection
• Reduction of wastewater pollution
• NRW reduction via real-time detection of leaks or anomalous consumption
• Reduction of water and energy consumption, discharges and greenhouse gas emissions
• Calculation of water and carbon footprints
• Real consumption billing, without the need to access premises, estimates no longer required
• Internal leak alerts
• Immediate, transparent information
• Personalized multi-channel service
Services for water organizations
Operation & Maintenance
- Operation of all types of hydraulic infrastructure, such as treatment plants and service networks in urban, industrial and irrigation environments, and in service areas like aquariums and parks.
- Use of advanced technology for remote meter-reading systems, expert maintenance based on Big Data, water balances, hydraulic and energy efficiency, smart leak detection, integration of real-time models and integrated digital transformation.
- Drawing up of studies and a broad range of preliminary, construction, improvement and detailed projects in all areas of the water cycle.
- Proposal of solutions for optimizing total costs (CAPEX and OPEX) throughout a facility’s lifespan.
- Application of advanced tools such as hydraulic modeling and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Specialized consultancy and advisory services on the water cycle, responding to business challenges and specific technological needs.
- Through innovative solutions, we can improve the market position of our clients and enhance efficiency by optimizing the use of resources.
- We support our clients throughout the process using a multidisciplinary approach, based on innovation and our team’s experience.
- Improvement and consolidation of the entire billing cycle, from maintaining the customer database to debt management.
- Integration of smart meter readings with visual and walk-by readings.
- Improvement of collection, complaint and efficiency ratios based on our approach to the reading-billing-collection cycle, likening it to an industrial process.
- Establishment of communication channels with customers and improving their satisfaction.
The specialist advice on digital transformation, combined with the implementation of GoAigua’s Billing solution, increased efficiency throughout the water cycle.