Assistance in the management, operation and maintenance of water cycle processes and infrastructure
Idrica provides advice and guidance for water utilities and organizations through a technical assistance service that covers all industrial processes, from the operation and maintenance of infrastructures and asset management, to support on how to improve efficiency, detect leaks and deploy technology.
Our international experience in the operation and maintenance of drinking water and wastewater networks and plants makes us the ideal partner to assist utilities in enhancing their sustainable development and consolidating results through continuous improvement.
Support for water supply and sanitation utilities
- Assistance on asset management
- Technical assistance in the operation and maintenance of networks and plants
- On-site assistance to improve operational efficiency
- Assistance on contract and supplier management
- Operational support to improve water and energy efficiency
- Leak detection teams and technical assistance for local teams
- Technical assistance in the deployment of infrastructure
- Provision of technical, sales and field support teams
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Assistance throughout the entire digital transformation process
Prioritization of actions required in each area after an initial analysis of the company’s situation. Planning and implementation of organizational models aligned with the company’s business model. Comprehensive studies to define the best organizational structure, critical processes, procedures to be implemented or improved in all areas of the service, and the tools for accomplishing the transition. Change management aimed at successfully completing the process.
Advice and proposals for solutions to improve energy efficiency, including increasing the productivity and life cycle of facilities, reducing costs, ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and requirements, and optimizing operations and processes. Team of experts each working on their specialist technology and application, providing specific solutions for each area without forgetting their relationship with other areas.
- Study of the needs of each organization to promote and consolidate a company training plan.
- Continuous training for all staff, so that each team member is given the right training.
- Initiatives to foster competitiveness and professional development.
- Advice on managing international tenders and contracts throughout the process, based on the team’s experience.