Idrica provides advice and guidance for water utilities and organizations through a technical assistance service that covers all industrial processes, from the operation and maintenance of infrastructures and asset management, to support on how to improve efficiency, detect leaks and deploy technology.
Our international experience in the operation and maintenance of drinking water and wastewater networks and plants makes us the ideal partner to assist utilities in enhancing their sustainable development and consolidating results through continuous improvement.
Support for water supply and sanitation utilities
- Assistance on asset management
- Technical assistance in the operation and maintenance of networks and plants
- On-site assistance to improve operational efficiency
- Assistance on contract and supplier management
- Operational support to improve water and energy efficiency
- Leak detection teams and technical assistance for local teams
- Technical assistance in the deployment of infrastructure
- Provision of technical, sales and field support teams
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Assistance throughout the entire digital transformation process
- Study of the needs of each organization to promote and consolidate a company training plan.
- Continuous training for all staff, so that each team member is given the right training.
- Initiatives to foster competitiveness and professional development.
- Advice on managing international tenders and contracts throughout the process, based on the team’s experience.