Idrica is looking for an strategic role in Angola.
The main duties will be:
The Manager of Operation, Maintenance and Engineering (MOME) will perform the following key activities within the service requirements:
- Reports to the Contractor Team Leader (CTL).
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the water facilities.
- Prepare monthly and annual forecast for chemicals, fuel and other materials.
- Provide engineering and technical advice on system planning and operations.
- Coordinate all technical issues related to the water supply systems.
- Manage all corrective maintenance activities.
- Prepare maintenance planning and budgets.
- Coordinate preventative maintenance.
- Ensure the design implementation and management of pressure management and non-revenue water reduction actions.
- Ensure proper management of existing network, including permanent update of the cadaster and leaks or other events.
- Support the Utility overlooking and monitoring the Operation and maintenance of Municipalities systems.
- Develop and enforces safety procedures.