In accordance with what is established in Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Spanish Data Protection Act 3/2018, of 5 December, and European Regulation 2016/679, you are hereby informed about how cookies are used on the www.idrica.com website owned by Global Omnium Idrica, S.L.U.
Information required under General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
|GLOBAL OMNIUM IDRICA, S.L.U. C/ Profesor Beltrán Báguena, Nº5 - 46009 Valencia E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing
The purpose of this data processing is to supply information on the company’s activity and to provide a contact form to any persons interested in our service.
No automated decisions are made.
Timeframe for data saving
Lawfulness of the processing
All cookies operated by third parties are identified in each table describing the website cookies.
Exercise of rights
You may revoke your consent and erase cookies as indicated in this policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as webpages, may install in your computer, Smartphone, tablet or connected TV, when you access. They may be used for many different functions: to store your navigation preferences, to gather statistic information, to allow certain technical functionalities, to store and recover information on navigation patterns or user/device preferences, with the possibility of recognition, on occasion, depending on the information contained and the way in which your device is used. A cookie is stored in a computer to personalise and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated to a user and his/her computer and will not provide any references from which the user’s personal data may be inferred. A user may configure his/her browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent through the website.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
Cookies are useful for various reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow webpages to work faster, in line with user preferences, such as saving the language used or local currency. They also help website managers to improve the services offered, thanks to statistic information gathered as a consequence. Finally, they help improve the effectiveness of any advertising displayed, thanks to which we are able to offer cost-free services.
HOW MAY I CONFIGURE MY PREFERENCES?
You may allow, block or erase the cookies installed in your device by configuring your Internet browser options.
Below are links where you may find information on how to activate your preferences in popular browsers:
- Firefox here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
If cookies are blocked or their installation not accepted, certain services offered by our website that require cookies may be disabled and, consequently, will not be available to you. As a consequence, you will be unable to take full advantage of what our websites and applications have to offer. The quality of your website operation may also be affected.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
When accessing this website for the first time, a window will be displayed informing you of the purpose of these cookies. You may manage how cookies are used, or may reject all or any of our cookies.
In addition to using our own cookies, we allow third parties to establish and access cookies in your computer. Your consent to cookie use by these companies is associated to our website navigation.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Analysis: cookies, processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse how consumers use the offered service. To do this, your navigation on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services offered.
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
Navigation on this portal means that the following types of cookie may be installed:
These cookies are served by Google Analytics to gather different information on a user’s website navigation: visiting details (time, pages viewed, etc.), visitor’s location.
This cookie belongs to Google Analytics and is used to trace user website use and to analyse user navigation patterns.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your device (computer or mobile device) with the aim of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
These cookies are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the purpose of ensuring the smooth running of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service as well as the user experience.
If you interact with the content on our Website you may also interact with third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are established by a domain that is different to our Website and we do no manage them, nor are they used for our purposes. We cannot access the data stored in cookies on other websites when you navigate to these websites.
2. Cookies used on the Website & their purpose.
This website uses the cookies that are broken down in our Cookies statement or notice, which will obey one of the following types of cookies that exist:
- Essential or technical cookies: These cookies allow users to browse the Website and to use its different options and services, such as throttling traffic or registering your consent for the cookies that need it. These cookies are stored for a period of up to 17 years.
- Preference or personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s device. On this website, they are used so that the user can choose the language in which the user prefers to view the portal. These cookies will be stored only for the duration of the session.
- Performance or analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users in order to measure and carry out statistical and behavioural analysis of how users interact with the Website. To do this, our
browsing on our website is analysed to incorporate improvements to the Website based on the results of this analysis. Once accepted and installed, these cookies will have a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Behavioural or advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users thanks to the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows us to develop a more detailed profile of users and therefore manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. Once accepted and installed, these cookies will have a maximum duration of 2 years.
3. Consent, preferences and how to manage cookies:
Please note that you can set and modify your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the “Change your consent” button which can be found on section 2 of the present Policy
Deleting and blocking cookies
If you wish to delete your browsing data (including cookies installed on your device) or block cookies you can do so at any time through your Internet browser settings for that device.
Please note that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- For more information regarding Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information regarding Chrome click here.
- For more information regarding Safari click here, for cookies on an iPhone, iPad o iPod touch, and here for cookies on Mac.
- For more information regarding Firefox click here.
Withdrawing your consent
Those cookies considered essential are necessary to use our Website and therefore cannot be disabled.
Keep in mind that you can set and modify your cookie preferences at any time, including withdrawing your consent to the installation of cookies or disabling non-essential cookies, by clicking on the “Change your consent” button which can be found on section 2 of the present Policy, or in the settings menu of your browser that allows you to prohibit the installation of some or all cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies and then want to delete them permanently, you must delete them in the browser options, as withdrawing your consent will prevent their use, but will not delete them because they are third-party cookies.
4. International data transfers
The use of the Google Analytics cookie set involves the transfer of your data to Google, an entity based in the USA, which does not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in Europe with regard to the processing of personal data. For this reason, Google has undertaken to implement a series of measures to ensure an adequate level of protection equivalent to the European level through the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses as indicated by Google in the section “Safeguarding your data” of the Google Analytics “Data Privacy and security” document. The use of Youtube cookies also involves transfers of data to Google, which has undertaken to use EU-approved Standard Contractual Clauses to ensure the adequacy of the transfer to the data protection regulation. You can learn more about the guarantees applied by Google here.
The use of LinkedIn and Twitter cookies also involve the transfer of data to these entities located in the USA, which have undertaken to implement the EU approved Standard Contract Clauses as a safeguard for the international data transfer. You can find further information regarding the safeguard mechanism implemented by Linkedin here and regarding the safeguard mechanisms implemented by Twitter here.
Apart from the above, you can find information on international data transfers made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in the section <<Cookies used on the Website & their purpose >>
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or the need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest. We will stop processing your data unless we have a legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them amongst those indicated in Section 2 represents a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke your consent, when the legal basis that enables us to process them amongst those indicated in the table included in Section 2 involves your consent.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
You may also file a complaint with IDRICA, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the postal address Plaza Legión Española, 4, 46010 Valencia, Spain, so that we can satisfy your rights in this matter. Lastly, you can always turn to the Competent Supervisory Authority (in Spain the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) or body that replaces it in the future, for other European countries see here).
For additional information, or for any other questions regarding the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer through:
Address: Plaza de la Legión Española, número 4, 46010 de Valencia
6. Changes in the Cookies Policy
Current version dated 23/August/2022.