At Idrica, a leader in the digitization of the water sector, we are looking for a developer profile.
The selected profiles will form an independent product development team, and their mission will be to maintain a demo environment so that the commercial team can make personalized presentations to clients, even show future functionalities.
Frontend Developer (React) with at least 4 years of experience is required. Its mission will be to visually implement those user stories described by the Product Owner, following the defined good practices.
Among its main functions, the following stand out:
– Participate proactively in the team in the framework established by SCRUM.
– Develop user stories engaged in the sprint.
– Meet the acceptance criteria set in the history.
– Comply with the design provided by UX.
– Meet the criteria of the definition of fact (DoD)
– Propose and maintain the front product components
– Experience in developments with the React framework
– Demonstrable experience in test generation.
– Knowledge of continuous integration and version control tools (Jenkins, Git, …)
– Experience in developments with communication via API (decoupled systems)
– Experience in taking requirements with the client.