At Idrica, a leader in the digitization of the water sector, we are looking for a developer profile.
The selected profiles will form an independent product development team, and their mission will be to maintain a demo environment so that the commercial team can make personalized presentations to clients, even show future functionalities.
The demo team will receive a product version, and its functions will be:
- Add demo functionalities that have not yet been implemented in the product
- Attend to the customizations that the sales team needs, and prepare the data set.
- Publish in a Demo environment to be used by the commercial team.
• Higher cycle in computing
• Demonstrable experience in:
- Front-end applications development with React and Java.
- Basic knowledge of Back-end programming.
• Essential medium-high level of English.
- ETL tools (NIFI desirable)
- GIS knowledge
- Experience in taking requirements with the client.