Smart solutions to optimise end-to-end management of drinking water supply plants and networks.
GoAigua Water centralizes drinking water utilities’ operational management to reduce costs, maximize efficiency and improve service. The different modules facilitate decision-making and optimize operational processes, from catchment and treatment to distribution and billing management.
Water and energy efficiency improvements
CAPEX reduction and asset value enhancement
Improvements in grower satisfaction
A single platform for supply management
GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a unique three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific drinking water solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
Our smart solutions
Centralized management of drinking water processes
Drinking water plants
- Monitoring of plant assets and operational processes through a single platform
- Integration of information from multiple data sources: SCADA, sensors, dataloggers, ERP, CMMS, smart metering, GIS, etc.
- Simple set-up of alarms and operating rules with autonomous creation of synoptic charts
- Monitoring and control of water quality and control processes
- Work order management prioritized by economic or operational criteria for each application.
- Water and energy efficiency of plant processes
- Advanced water efficiency management both in the distribution network and at the supply points
- Decision-making support system based on a real-time hydraulic model.
- Optimization of field routes and automatic work order planning
- End-to-end management of the network’s meters, devices and communications
- Digital transformation of customer management processes (payments, direct debits, ownership changes, etc.)
Complete the digital transformation of your water utility
GoAigua is the leading technology solution for water cycle management. It enables the integration of multiple data sources and applications, building a cross-functional environment. The solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes the operation and maintenance of water cycle processes.