Platform for integrated river basin management
GoAigua Water Resources supports resource management in river basins and real-time monitoring of extreme events. Water and weather information is obtained by integrating data from sensors and results from simulation models to centralize knowledge in a single platform.
Support for data-driven decision-making
Increased predictive capacity
Improved risk diagnosis
Reduction of material and personal damage
A single platform for water resource management
GoAigua brings together process and infrastructure information in a unique three-layer model: our Smart Water Engine, which collects, processes and standardizes data to provide specific water resource solutions, and a central BI dashboard for visualizing indicators.
Our Early Warning System (EWS) incorporates and processes water and weather data measured or simulated in real time to improve extreme event management in river basins. The solution integrates water and weather sensors and the results from the basin’s hydrological and meteorological models, including the simulation of reservoir inflows, to trigger warnings and alarms in real time.
- Automatic generation of weather observation maps
- Deterministic and probabilistic weather prediction models
- Integration of sensor data in GIS format
- Basin rainfall and river analysis
- Hydrological and hydraulic simulation and snowmelt models
- Simulation of inflows, outflows and reservoir filling
- Generation and monitoring of alerts and instant warnings
- Visualization of flood areas and affected elements
- Water and weather data bank for information processing
- Multiplatform solution with user role management
Complete the digital transformation of your water utility
GoAigua is the leading technology solution for water cycle management. It enables the integration of multiple data sources and applications, building a cross-functional environment. The solution facilitates decision-making and optimizes the operation and maintenance of water cycle processes.